Weddings today are no longer just about the ceremony, rather, soon-to-wed duos, these days, are making an extra effort to keep the celebrations as close and intimate as possible. Ditching the four-walled indoor spaces, most couples now prefer to take their wedding celebration outdoors, for the glamorous, casual and easygoing mood.
Poolside parties is one of the new trends that is being adopted by the wedding couples and it unquestionably adds excitement, thrill and tons of fun to a wedding festivity. In addition to the fact that it is super fun, the poolside ceremony makes for some amazing photographs.
If you’re having a summer wedding, a pool party is a must in your wedding itinerary. Besides, a pool party is a great way to beat the scorching heat in summers.
How to pull off a poolside wedding in a flattering and elegant way and how to make the pool your advantage? Don’t worry! We’ve got some great ideas on the same while making it a memorable affair for you and your guests.
1. Having your hashtag installations right at the edge of the pool will be a nice move as it offers a spectacular view. Getting your wedding hashtag customized can be a fab idea as you can use it across events.
2. Decorating the pool with cool floats made of flowers will give an elegant look to the décor.
3. Genda phool décor has always been a hit in the Indian wedding décor market. Having such marigold arrangements with metal lotuses in the middle are ideal for your haldi or mehndi ceremony. Besides, in these trying times where most people are struggling to make ends meet, it is a great idea to go local rather than importing fancy flowers
4. Further, these colorful parasols along the poolside will add an element of elegance and quirkiness to the décor.
5. Balloons hanging over the pool or right inside it will give your pool a dreamy and airy look.
6. If it’s a summer wedding, getting canopies erected will be a wise decision as the guests can take a step back whenever they want.
7. Just loved the way this mini-pool-cum pond is surrounded by candle lanterns with floating floral, while gorgeously beautifying the view.
8. The breathtaking aqua blue décor of this pool party took its décor inspiration from the famous sacred hoops aka dream-catchers, looking super quirky on the occasion while creating a peaceful and positive environment for your D-day!
9. Hanging fairy lights from trees along with outlining the pool with candles at the venue is a no-fail idea, especially if you have night nuptials.
10. An aisle put right over the pool will look super dreamy and if the aisle is transparent, it will give a feel as if you’re walking on the water.
11. Poolside wedding mandap decorated with floral pastings, Kalire strings and clustered floral arrangements makes way for an eye-pleasing pool décor.
So, if you’re planning to host some poolside wedding ceremonies, then, make sure to check out the Mallu Farms in Chattarpur for a unique and soulful experience. Its pool area has got a Balinese touch blended with current international trends, catering up to 500 guests.